To request contribution envelopes, please call Cynthia at 410-964-1425 x 311 or email at with your name and address.

If you would like to receive a Contribution Statement at the end of each year you must:

  • Be a registered member of St. John’s
  • Use your pre-printed envelopes, electronic transfer, personal checks or a plain envelope with your name & address
  • Request a statement after January 31st by calling Cynthia at 410-964-1425 x 311 or by emailing
  • Statements will be sent out automatically to those who requested them the previous year.


Please go to:

This is a secure website and your information is well-protected.  If you have questions or need any help please contact Shirley Rucker at 410-964-1425.



All cash and checks made out to an outside organization, i.e. Catholic Relief Services, Grassroots, will be sent directly to the organization. That organization is responsible for sending a receipt for any check received. Checks made out to St. John’s in an envelope with your name and address and designated to the particular cause will be included on your yearly statement.


If you would like to leave money to the Endowment there are 3 different accounts.

The account names are:

  1. The St. John the Evangelist, Columbia Parish Endowment Fund

This account is for parish support.

  1. The St. John the Evangelist, Columbia Catholic Education Endowment

This account is for religious education.

  1. The Reverend Monsignor Richard H. Tillman Endowment Fund

This account is for parish support.

You can also leave money to St. John the Evangelist, Columbia, Roman Catholic Congregation, Inc.

Checks would be mailed to 10431 Twins Rivers Road, Columbia, Maryland 21044.

For question concerning bequeaths please call Shirley Rucker at 410-964-1425, X 314.


Quick Links

Stay Informed


Event Registration


Contact Us


Oakland Mills Interfaith Center

5885 Robert
Oliver Place
Columbia, MD

Wilde Lake Interfaith Center

10431 Twin Rivers
Columbia, MD